Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good Info On The New Version of Google Analytics

Another informative post from Mike Moran, this one on the new version of Google Analytics. Some interesting stuff and you'll definitely want to check out the complete post for all details and info directly from a Google Analytics expert. Here's a brief clip from the intro:
Last week, I wrote a post on the new version of Google Analytics which drew a response from Avinash Kaushik, Web metrics guru and current Google analytics evangelist. Avinash, well-known for his blog and best-selling book, wrote me to clarify some of what I explained last week. I thought his points were well-taken, so I am revisiting the subject today. Avinash wanted to clarify my discussion of Google Analytics' ability to handle very high traffic volumes. I characterized Google's approach as sampling which dropped data, but Avinash explained it more clearly...
Read more here: http://www.mikemoran.com/biznology/archives/2008/01/update_on_the_n.html Related reading: Like this post? You can subscribe to our RSS Feed, sign up for Email Alerts, or Visit Tech & Biz Buzz now!

No comments: